Discipleship Groups are vital to the growth of the church in this modern fast-paced world. Our groups offer fellowship and support in a small group setting. Discipleship Ministry works with the various small groups to provide discipleship to this community and our congregation.
Our Church strives to help you find connection, with others and the church! There are many possibilities and ways you can do that. We offer times and places that we hope will meet with your scheduling. As we move through the year, we provide various opportunities to study together, fellowship with one another and build that community relationship. Give our church office a call at 816-796-5879 to make it happen! We’d love to hear from you!
Connection Groups Now Meeting:
- Sunday Morning: Sunday School disicpleship groups for all ages (church)
- Sunday Evening: Discipleship Bible Group 6:00 pm @ Wilson’s Home -796-3522
- Tuesday Morning: Men’s Discipleship Bible Group 10:00 am (Marvin Walton–796-5879–Church)
- Tuesday Night: 7:00 pm (Shawn O’Connor–796-5879-Church) P.U.S.H. Pray Until Something Happens Group
- Wednesday Night: 7:00 pm: Adult Bible Study @ Church
- Thursday Night: Ladies Discipleship Group 6:00 pm (Sherri Swaggerty–796-0545)