Connection Groups are vital to the growth of the church in this modern fast-paced world. Our groups offer fellowship and support in a small group setting. Connections Ministry works with the various small groups to provide discipleship to this community and our congregation.
Our Church strives to help you connect! There are many possibilities and ways you can do that. We offer times and places that we hope will meet with your scheduling. As we move through the year, we provide various opportunities to study together, fellowship with one another and build that community relationship. Give our church office a call at 816-796-5879 to make that connection! We’d love to hear from you!
Connection Groups Now Meeting:
- Sunday Morning: Sunday School groups for all ages (church) Young Adult Bible Connection (church) (9 a.m.)
- Sunday Evening: All groups meet at 6 pm:
Rural Independence (Kim Lewis, Leader–816-673-0965)
Blue Mills Group ( The Wilson’s home– 796-3522)
Fort Osage Church (church– 796-5879)
Youth (guys and girls meet at different locations, check with the church for details).
- Tuesday Mornings: 10:00 am (Marvin Walton–796-5879–Church)
- Thursday Night Group: 6:00 pm (Sherri Swaggerty–796-0545)
- Blue Springs Group–Meets Thursday nights also at 6:30 pm (Joanie Peterson—716-6438)