- In one God— Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ— fully God, and yet fully human— is our Savior and Lord. He is our only hope for reconciliation with God and other people, our one source of true power and purpose in this life, and our confident provider of life everlasting.
- The Bible, comprised of the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament, fully and truthfully reveal to us the will of God with respect to our relationship to God and other people.
- God longs to know each of us in a personal relationship. Consequently, our first responsibility is to worship and love God with all of our being. The atonement through Jesus is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is saved from the dominion of sin and death.
- Every Christian is called by, and empowered by God to live a holy life, through the power of the Holy Spirit within the life of the believer. Holiness is defined as loving Jesus with all our being, demonstrated by a Christ-like resemblance in our personal life and in our relationships with other people.
- Christian discipleship is a must in the life of the believer. Personal disciplines, small group relationships, and corporate worship are necessary sacrifices in order to live as biblical believers.
- God calls our church family to reach people— in our community and around the world— with the message of Jesus’ gracious, never-ending love and forgiveness.
- The local church is God’s hope for the world. Each believer’s willingness to use their God-given gifts in service through the local church will enable God to transform our community and world.